PopSquare is a Hong Kong base AI pop-up store operator and we are now seeking a tenanted Backend Programmer. We provide an open-minded working environment and attractive package for the right candidate.
Let’s become one of our Poppies!
- Design and development of the back-end platform based on NodeJS
- Build systems which are highly scalable, ability to expand quickly in the future
- Learn and explore new technology and frameworks which support the business growth
- Be innovative and open-minded. Develop a lot of awesome ideas
- Review the technology platform to perform optimization and code refactor to enhance Security, Scalability and High Performance
- It is a strong team culture firm, you need to communicate with different team members and business to bring change and updates.
- It is a full structured development team working on Front End, APP, QA and Project Managers
- Travel to Mainland may be necessary
- University graduate in Information Technology, Data Accessing & Manipulating, Statistics, Computer Science and related disciplines
- Hands-on experience in API design and development is a must, minimum 1 years of experience in Back End Programming.
- Familiar with the following skills:
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Server-side language like NodeJS
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB
- Web server technologies like NodeJS, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, etc
- Frameworks Expess.js, rails, etc
- Docker and Linux
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, able to coordinate with other departments to make sure the platform operations
- Able to work under pressure
- Well-organized and detailed-oriented
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your CV to Miss Vince Lam at email@example.com
- Five working days
- Flexible working hours
- Flat company structure, able to work with co-founder directly
- Open-mined and friendly working environment
- Silicon Valley type working culture
- Happy hour each Friday