Personal Data Protection Policy
Personal Data Protection Polic
Last updated: 24 Sep 2019
Compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486)
All our staff who handle identifiable personal data would take extra precaution to ensure that the relevant laws on personal data (privacy) and our guidelines are complied with and that effective security measures are adopted to protect personal and sensitive data concerning a wide spectrum of data subjects such as our clients, business parties, job applicants, etc.
Commitment to General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Type of Data and Means of Collection
- Traffic data when you approach our kiosks within 1 meter and 4 meters through camera
- Product pick-up data when your pick-up product on our kiosks by image through camera
- Demographics data including gender and age range when you approach our kiosks in 1 meter through camera (not applicable at France)
- Engagement data such as clickstream data when you provide to us via our kiosk screen, or QR code scan data when you scan the QR code on our kiosk screen/product tag cards besides the products
- Your personal identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, postal address, location when you enter on the screen, fill in our survey, fill in our membership registration form, or place an order for any of our products or services
- Log data on our website(s) when you use or visit our website(s) via your browser’s cookies. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
The Use of Data
Data Transfer, Storage, Retention and Disposal
Data Storage (outside EU)
- Microsoft Azure at Singapore: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/trustcenter/privacy/gdpr/gdpr-overview
- Linode at Singapore:https://www.linode.com/compliance
- Face++ at the USA:https://www.faceplusplus.com/privacy-policy/
In any circumstances, we collect the permission from the customers or data subjects before sharing their information to the brands or partners. The customers or data subjects have the right to request PopSquare to prohibit uses or sharing of their personal data by contacting us email@example.com for such a request.
Data Retention & Disposal
Brand’s e-commerce website – it is the brand’s own online shop platform to which the PopSquare customers will be diverted and finish the process of product purchase. The website is operated by the brand itself.
Google Form (the United States) – it is an online form tool to collect and store the survey answers or membership subscription information. Active consent is collected from the customers before further processing by PopSqu
In any circumstances, we collect the permission from the customers or data subjects before sharing their information to the brands or partners. The customers or data subjects have the right to request PopSquare to prohibit uses or sharing of their personal data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org for such a request.
Data Subject Access Request (SAR) Policy and Procedure
In compliance with GDPR, you have the below rights in order to protect your privacy as long as the type of data can represent your identity.
Right to be forgotten
Individuals may request to delete all personal data on that individual without undue delay.
Right to object
Individuals may request to prohibit certain personal data uses. Right to rectification Individuals may request that incomplete data be completed or that incorrect data be corrected.
Right of access
Individuals may request to view the data we have collected on the individual.
Right of portability
Individuals may request that personal data held by on organization be transported to another.
Right to lodge a complaint
Individuals may request to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Please contact us at email@example.com for such a request by providing information that can represent your identity including but not limit to your full name, email address and mobile number. We will acknowledge your request by reply your email within 5 working days.
Links to Other Sites
If you do not wish to receive our newsletter or promotional email, you may click on a link named “unsubscribe” which is embedded in the email sent by us in order to not receive future messages from us.
We will use your personal data to send you marketing offers, information surveys and invitations through e-mails, text messages, phone calls and postal mail.
You may inform us any time that you no longer wish to receive our marketing offers and information by clicking on “Unsubscribe” through the links as indicated in our e-mails.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +852 3188 7418
Write to us at: Unit 611 & 612, 6/F, Lakeside 2, No. 10 Science Park West Avenue, Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong